Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update on baby K

Baby K is doing great.

He is still in the hospital and has been diagnosed with a treatable heart condition, but he continues to amaze everyone and has shown himself to be a real little fighter.

He will be two weeks old tomorrow and he is no longer on any machine support. His parents are even talking about a not too distant day when he will be able to go home! I've seen pictures of him and he looks healthy and beautiful.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support. They mean alot to me and my family.

Baby K was born only 8 gestational days earlier than the boys and the trials he and his parents have faced make me mindful of how lucky I was that my boys were so healthy and hearty. We were and continue to be truly blessed.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!