Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Phabulous Lesson



Multiples and More asked us MoMs to share the lesson we have learned in our first year with our kids...well, our year one is not quite up yet, but here is something I do know...

I have learned that nothing can make me as happy, or as tired, as taking care of my children. At the end of a long day, sometimes I can't wait for them to go to bed at night, just to get a moment's peace...but by the morning, I can't wait to see their little faces - so happy to see me.

When they have the moments where they genuinely 'need' me, being able to fulfill that need and see them become happy and whole again with the touch of my hand or at the sound of my voice makes me feel like a truly amazing person.

They are the best thing that Jon and I have ever been a part of.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are a amazing person! I don't know how you summon the energy. Some days I have trouble keeping up with my singleton. MoM's are truly special people!

Lani said...

Thanks for playing along with us today!

 
Hit CountersProvillus
Visitor Map Create your own visitor map!